Kids can mark their place in their favorite stories with these furry, felt bookmarks. Younger kids may need adult supervision when cutting out the shapes.
by Robin Tarnoff for Glue Dots.com
- Craft Glue Dots
- Mini Glue Dots
- Felt in various colors, (Easy Felt)
- 8 mm wiggle eyes
- Click to open and print the bookmark patterns.
- Cut the shapes from the felt.
- Attach the spots to the body and ears using Craft Glue Dots.
- Attach the nose to the face and the face to the body and the ears to the face with Craft Glue Dots.
- Attach the eyes to the face with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the bow tie to using Craft Glue Dots.